- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do I use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact me
What data do I collect?
Diana Fitts collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address) if you’ve signed up for an email list, filled out the contact form, or bought a product
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide Diana Fitts with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, fill out the contact form, or provide feedback on any of my message boards or via email.
- Use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
How will I use your data?
Diana Fitts collects your data so that I can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Diana Fitts processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do I store your data?
Diana Fitts will keep your info for until your order has purchased or you unsubscribe from my email list.
Diana Fitts would like to send you information about products and services of mine that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Diana Fitts from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Diana Fitts would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Diana Fitts for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Diana Fitts correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Diana Fitts to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Diana Fitts erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Diana Fitts restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Diana Fitts’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Diana Fitts transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at my email: dianacfitts [at] gmail.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use my website
What types of cookies do I use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Diana Fitts uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Diana Fitts uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Diana Fitts sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. I may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on my website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
Email me at: dianacfitts [at] gmail.com